Team Burgertrut is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced new member to join our wonderful kitchen team for 2 – 3 shifts a week.
We’re looking for someone who fits in our team of hard working, social and creative people!
Burgertrut is Roodkapje’s cosy burger restaurant where you can drink, eat and meet others! The best veggie, vegan and organic beef burgers in town are accompanied by a great selection of art, music, drinks, homemade (vegan) cakes, salads and soups.
Sustainability is important within our restaurant. The best part of it all, the profit of Burgertrut supports the cultural program of Roodkapje!
As a member of our kitchen team you will work either weekends or evening shifts alongside your wonderful colleagues. We strive to be a cosy restaurant that stands out for its exceptionally delicious food, veggie options and friendly service. You’ll be preparing this heavenly cookery while keeping the kitchen fresh and clean.
We’re looking for someone:
– With experience in hospitality as a cook
– Organised, efficient and hard working as nights at Burgertrut can be quite hectic and
– Who works well independently and as part of a team, as some kitchen shifts are solo
– With interest in and knowledge of vegetarian and vegan food
– Preferably with a Social Hygiene certificate, this is not mandatory
– Who speaks Dutch and/or English
What we offer
– A gross hourly wage of €13,38
– A contract for half a year with the intention to extend
– Being a part of the loving Roodkapje-Burgertrut team
– Beer, Burgers and Kapsalons
– A dynamic, creative environment where no day is ever the same
– Opportunities to network within the cultural field of Rotterdam
– Free entrance to Roodkapje’s events
– Opportunities to grow and learn within our diverse team
Are you the person we’re looking for?
Do you recognise yourself in this description? Did your heart start beating faster while reading this description? Do you love burgers? Please get in touch with us, we’re curious to meet you!
Please apply by filling in the Google Form below before the 31st of March.
To apply for the vacancy fill in this Google Form in English: https://forms.gle/amgh5enFT8jqBzu36
If you have any questions about the vacancy, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
Lots of love, Team Burgertrut <3